Greenhill Missionary Baptist Church
Founded in 1877. The current church now stand where once stood the original structure.Time and age wore the old building out. The church was a reconstructed in 1962 and again in 1968 with the addition of a fellowship hall and Sunday school classrooms. These rooms was completed in the 1970ís. It is almost impossible to sum up the entire history of this great church which covers so many periods, and yet it must be mentioned that many presiding elders and ministers have given of themselves unselfishly to make the church what it is today.